Saturday 9 February 2013

Exhibition at the Clock Tower Gallery

Here are some photos of the exhibition at the Clock Tower Gallery at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. It's a great space in which to exhibit - I really enjoyed being able to stand at a distance to look at my paintings, and to see them as a group - something I can't do at home. 
The gallery is in the posh bit of the old workhouse - now used as an admin building, so lots of people walking past on their way to meetings. It is open to the public - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. and the exhibition is up until the 24th April. I will be putting images of my new work onto Red Bubble as soon as I can, but unfortunately we are having some computer problems with iPhoto, and I haven't been able to download them yet. These images are just off my phone and blue-toothed to the computer. 




No comments: