Tuesday 2 December 2008

Taking a long time...

It always takes me a long time to actually get round to doing something... I have intended to create a website, or once I discovered blogging, a blog, since I got access to the internet which was probably 10 years ago...hey ho... Actually the first really long word I learnt was procrastinate....

But I'm here now! Bringing you, my eager audience, my profound thoughts on my art and creative work, or whatever else I feel like writing about. I could simply be adding another howling voice to the cacophony of the internet, but never mind, I'm sure one or two friends will be interested!

My intention is to show photos of my paintings and other creative work and write about what I'm doing. I expect I'll also write about other stuff, as I don't create in a vacumn, although my work at the moment tends to be personal (if abstract) but I have in the past created political stuff. I'm going to post this - as then I will really have begun!

No comments: